2019 England Fencing Board Elections and AGM
England Fencing Ltd Annual General Meeting
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Annual General Meeting of England Fencing Ltd will be held on Sunday 17th November, 2019 commencing at 12:00am at St Gabriel’s School, Sandleford Priory, Newtown, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20 9BD
A G E N D A
1. PRESIDENT’S WELCOME
2. MINUTES: To approve the Minutes of the previous AGM, held on November 18th 2018. Copies of
the Minutes are available from the web site or on request from the office.
3. ACCOUNTS: To receive the Accounts of England Fencing Ltd for the period ended 30th June 2019.
Copies of the accounts are available from the web site or on request from the office.
4. ELECTIONS: To note the names of the candidates elected as directors of England Fencing Ltd.
5. HONOURS: To note the awards made by the honours committee.
6. ACCOUNTANT: To re-appoint Manningtons, Chartered Accountants as accountants to England
Fencing Ltd for the ensuing year and to authorise the Board to fix their remuneration.
All members of England Fencing are welcome to attend, but supporter members and members U18
are not eligible to vote.
Delegates of member clubs must be notified to the secretary ten clear days before the meeting signed
by the club chair or the club committee.
Members may appoint a proxy by sending the enclosed proxy form to the secretary ten clear days
before the meeting.
Download NOMINATION FORM
Download EF Accounts Year to June2019 Signed
Download england agm 2018 minutes